Hand Position: Straight
- The straight hand position is a traditional five-finger stall grip.
- The straight hand position allows greater wrist mobility, glove control and creates a natural feel.
- 3D molded thumb and pinky inserts provide ergonomic fit and enhanced pocket closing grip
- Strategically constructed multi-layered sheepskin palm drastically reduces weight while preserving glove structure
- Memory foam padded thumb and pinky molds create an exceptional feel while reducing impact vibration
- Web: I-Web
- Premium Japanese-tanned USA Kip leather combines ideal stiffness with lightweight feel
- Professional-grade rawhide laces
- Moisture-wicking mesh wrist lining with added memory foam padding
- To determine sizing, consider your batting glove size:
- L/XL batting gloves – consider the Large C•MOD glove
- Large size uses a wrist opening measuring 7.5”, with the ability to adjust to 7”
- Large size best fits a hand size measuring 7.5” – 8.25” in length
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.