DeMarini 2020 Prism Fastpitch Bat (-11)
The hype is real. With one swing, you'll know.
The 2020 Prism (-11) is the lightest-swinging bat in the Prism lineup. Fine-tuned from DeMarini D-LAB innovation, the Prism (-11) is perfect for younger players transitioning into performance bats and offers ultimate performance regardless of pitch speed. Developing players will love the amazing feel of the Prism whether they’re hitting in a game, in practice, off a tee or against live pitching.
DeMarini's Gapped Barrel technology allows the low compression outer wall to work hand-in-hand with the even lower-compression inner wall, giving you a progressive spring on contact that launches the ball. DeMarini's Continuous Fiber Composite is built with a single sheet of super strong composite, allowing DeMarini to design the Prism with an enormous sweet spot and create its distinct sound. Finished with DeMarini's 3Fusion System, the Prism keeps the energy in the barrel and the sting out of your hands, for an amazing feel that holds up swing after swing.
Elevate your game with the 2020 DeMarini Prism Fastpitch bat.
- Doublewall™ Gapped Barrel Technology: Two separate walls work in conjunction with each other to deliver a massive sweet spot, and create a unique performance, sound and feel across the widest range of pitch speeds.
- Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel: A single sheet of super strong composite rolled into itself to create a lighter barrel with no excess, no breaks, and unbelievable power.
- ReFract End Cap: Optimized to work with our Continuous Fiber Gapped Wall Barrel, the Refract End Cap helps players generate extreme bat speed to take full advantage of the elite performance of the Prism.
- 3Fusion Connection: The streamlined design allows for greater weight control and feel while continuing to reduce vibration and redirect energy back into the barrel.
- Half and Half Two-piece Design