When it comes to outfield patterns, it's hard to find one more iconic than the A2000 1799. This year's take on this 12.75" model gives you the long, deep, sturdy design you've always loved with Blonde and Walnut Pro Stock Leather. Players will love the feel of the redesigned ComfortPro Lining, which gives you improved comfort and control while you're taking away base hits in the outfield.
- 12.75" Dual Post Web
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.