Axe Bat Origin L135G USA Baseball Bat (-8)
Once you make the switch to the Patented Axe Handle which enables max bat speed, more barrel control and your best swing, more often, you'll never go back. That's a fact. With a one-piece, traditional alloy construction combined with a HyperWhip end-cap you won't be swinging behind too many pitches.
The Origin is recommended for contact hitters who are looking to increase their bat speed at the plate. Each model is made up of the ultra-strong Performance LP1 alloy that delivers season after season performance with explosive pop.
An engineered hitting zone extends the sweet spot while maximizing performance and durability over a 270-degree contact area. This allows you to never rotate your barrel without the worry of damaging one side - a benefit you'll only see when you swing Axe bats.
- 1-piece alloy construction, end-loaded for power
- Performance LP1™ Alloy Barrel delivers explosive pop and superior durability for the lifetime of your bat
- HyperWhip™ End Cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot
- Engineered Hitting Zone extends maximal performance and strength to the entire 270° contact area, so you’ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability – a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe Handle
- Shock-absorbing Endogrid™ technology built into the handle reduces vibrations to the bottom hand and stops the stings commonly felt while swinging a one-piece bat
- Patented Axe™ Handle enables your best swing, more often – maximizing bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contact
- 2-5/8” barrel
Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
- 1-year standard warranty