The Danielle Lawrie (-12) Fastpitch Bat by Axe Bat is made from one-piece LP1 Alloy construction and provides young players a reliable starter bat. This bat features the patented Axe Handle for max speed and a HyperWhip End Cap to reduce weight from the tip for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot. A 270° Engineered Hitting Zone gives max performance and strength to the entire hitting area, so you never need to rotate your barrel for durability.
- 1-piece alloy construction (balanced)
- LP1™ Alloy barrel delivers explosive pop out of the wrapper and for the lifetime of your bat
- HyperWhip™ End Cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot
- 270° Engineered Hitting Zone™ gives max performance and strength to the entire hitting area, so you never need to rotate your barrel
- Patented Axe™ Handle enables max bat speed with more barrel control for your best swing, more often
- Endorsed by two-time National Player of the Year, Danielle Lawrie
- 2-1/4" barrel
- Approved for play by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, and NFHS
- 1-year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.