Axe Bat 2019 Avenge Lite L169G Fastpitch Softball Bat (-11)
Chop away your competition with the 2019 Axe softball bats!
The Avenge series is for the serious players out there who want a two-piece, fully composite slowpitch bat with a high strength-to-weight ratio and unbelievable balance.
The Charged Carbon Composite barrel construction means faster swing speeds with sacrificing power.
Due to the construction, the AvengeLite is the perfect option for younger players trying to take their game to the next level. From the composite end cap (a feature that helps lower MOI for maximum swing speed through the zone) to the knob, a toughened composite matrix delivers incredible durability with strong, resilient performance.
Inside of each bat, Axe continues to use their innovative Endogrid technology that is proven to eliminate vibration to the bottom hand while improving the size of an already large sweet spot.
- 2-piece composite construction, balanced for speed and power
- Premium BCP™ Composite Barrel utilizes our most advanced materials to deliver explosive pop for the lifetime of your bat
- Engineered Hitting Zone with Plus-Plus™ technology extends maximal performance and strength to the entire 270° contact area, so you’ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability – a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe Handle
- Lightweight, composite handle is flex-tuned to increase whip and reduce vibrations
- Shock-absorbing Endogrid™ technology built into the handle reduces bottom-hand vibrations for a smoother, more comfortable swing
- Patented Axe™ Handle enables your best swing, more often – maximizing bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contact
- 2-1/4” barrel
- Approved for play by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, and NFHS