Easton Professional Collection B21 Adult Infield Baseball Glove - 11.5"
Step on to the field like a Pro. World Champion Alex Bregman, Josè Ramírez, Kevin Pillar and Delino DeShields all use Easton’s® new Professional Collection ball gloves. They are meticulously crafted with Premium Reserve™ USA steerhide leather and a smooth oiled cowhide palm lining, and are available in position-specific professional patterns with professional grade rawhide laces for increased pocket durability. The split leather welting and steerhide binding helps the glove shell retain its rigidity and longevity. Leather memory break-in is enhanced due to the dense cowhide finger lining, and the luxurious sheep wool shearling fur wrist liner provides players with pro-grade comfort and feel.
- 11.5" I-Web
- Premium reserve USA steer hide leather
- Smooth oiled cowhide palm lining for maximum comfort and feel
- Position specific professional patterns
- Professional grade rawhide laces provide extra pocket durability
- Dense cowhide finger lining enhances leather memory during break-in
- Split leather welting helps retain shell rigidity
- Steer hide binding increases overall glove longevity
- Luxurious sheep wool shearing fur wrist liner