Marucci spent time ensuring the highest quality USA Baseball certified bats were produced in this new realm. The USA Baseball certified CAT Connect is a two-piece design that combines our AZ105 alloy barrel, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, with a carbon composite handle for power and durability.
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Upgraded SDX LT connection utilizes a precision cut dampening layer directly molded between the barrel and handle to dismiss vibration, while decreasing the weight
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no “dead” spots
- Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZ105 alloy barrel designed for power
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 5/8” barrel
- One-year warranty included
- Approved for play in AABC Baseball, Babe Ruth & Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Dixie Boys Baseball, Little League ®, Pony Baseball and NABF Baseball
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.