Finely tuned barrel profile slightly balances the end-loaded design for faster swings, more surface area, a wider sweet spot, and higher overall performance. Stiff outer-locking system connects the S-40 composite handle to the AZR alloy barrel for power and performance, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact.
- 2 3/4" barrel USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- Tightened Production Tolerances: allow barrel diameters to be built to the maximum limit, creating more surface area and higher overall performance
- Two-Piece Hybrid Construction: S-40 composite handle with AZR alloy barrel designed for power
- Power Loaded Barrel: end-loaded, high M.O.I. barrel designed for effortless power
- AZR Aluminum: responsive, durable alloy provides better feel, more forgiveness, and more performance
- OLS Connection: one-of-a-kind design connects the barrel to the handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- S-40 Composite Handle: stiffer construction helps transfer more energy faster from athlete to ball for more performance
- Multi-Variable Wall Design: expanded sweet spot and thinner walls for more forgiving off-centered performance
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction: allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no "dead" spots
- Custom-Molded Handle Taper: ergonomically designed for each weight drop for a better fit, more bat control, and a better overall feel between athlete and bat. Designed to be easily removable to fit athletes’ preferences.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip: soft and tacky grip for improved feel and control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.