Marucci's highest-performing composite softball bat to date is not only ultra-responsive with explosive sound but breaks in quickly and is game-ready out of the wrapper.
- Newly engineered, MDX composite construction barrel is built with a multi-directional composite design to create an ultra-responsive barrel with explosive sound.
- SDX EXT, Extended Shock Dissipating Connection (US Patent No. 10,016,667), increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing all harsh, unwanted vibrations from players’ hands
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Carbon composite handle and MDX composite barrel connect by SDX EXT to dismiss harsh, unwanted vibrations from players’ hands
- Sting-free nylon knob for improved comfort and control
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Certified for WBSC (formerly ISF), ISA, USSSA, USA (formerly ASA)
- 2 ¼” barrel diameter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.