The PRO716SB Heart of the Hide 12-inch softball glove was artfully crafted using our 71-pattern. This popular softball pattern was designed specifically for the fastpitch player, to provide a better fit and feel - and deeper pocket. It's crafted from our legendary HOH leather that's world-renowned for its durability and performance. This white glove has the perfect touch of color, with beautiful ocean mint binding and welting. This blissfully compliments the basket connector web and gray lacing, to give you a subtle style all your own.
In addition, it offers a quick, easy break-in for a more game-ready feel, making it easier to form your perfect pocket. We've designed our HOH softball gloves to provide an improved fit, specifically tailored to the softball player's hand. Rawlings' "custom fit" pull-strap back allows you to easily adjust the hand opening for a perfect fit every inning. As a result, you'll play with more confidence thanks to a glove that keeps up with your playmaking abilities.
If you're an elite level softball player this glove is perfect for you. Take the next step in your game now, order yours today!
- 12" Double Laced Basket Web Narrow Fit
- Adjustable pull strap
- Patterns specifically developed for elite softball players
- Heart of the Hide soft leather shell
- Patented Dual Core™ breakpoints cut into the inner palm lining to allow for position-specific defense
- Palm lining same as shell for consistent break-in and pocket formation
- Tennessee Tanning rawhide leather laces add durability and strength
- Padded thumb loops for added comfort
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.