The Rawlings 11.75-inch modified trapeze Heart of the Hide glove is perfect for infielders, pitchers, and utility players looking for an extra edge. It's versatile 200-pattern pocket is a popular choice among pros because of how well it secures the ball.
In addition, this glove is crafted from Rawlings' legendary steer-hide leather, and its camel colorway and rich brown laces provide a look that's sure to turn heads. If you're looking for a durable, reliable glove that will last you need this HOH masterpiece.
- 11.75" Modified Trap-eze Web
- Constructed from the top 5% of all available hides
- Same game day patterns of the top pros in baseball
- Deertanned cowhide plus palm lining and soft full-grain fingerback linings provide a comfortable feel
- Tennessee Tanning rawhide leather laces add durability and strength
- Padded thumb sleeve for added comfort
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.