After years in the lab developing and testing new game-changing technologies, our engineers created the REV1X series! It will revolutionize the next generation of athlete. Thanks to its unparalleled design innovations, the Rawlings' REV1X ushers in the future of gloves. Working closely with several of the game's top pros, like Francisco Lindor, we developed an incredibly scientific build and design process that led to several key breakthroughs. Constructed from the highest quality materials, the 2022 REV1X 11.75-inch infield glove features new innovative technology that will take your game to the next level. While the design on the back may catch your eye; the construction of the Lindor REV1X glove will make you rethink everything you know about your gamer. Combining our legendary Heart of the Hide steer-hide leather palm and gusset, with advanced manufacturing techniques resulted in a defensive masterpiece. Using Carbon’s Digital Light Synthesis™ (DLS™) method, we created a perfect, 3D-printed lattice structure in the thumb and pinky. Unlike traditional gloves' wool padding - that breaks down and gets floppy over time - these 3D-printed pieces provide variable stiffness that lasts and lasts. That means you get a glove that won't break down, and maintains the perfect balance of support and playability too! This advanced fabrication process also drastically reduces the weight. As a result, the REV1X 11.75-inch infield glove will give you unrivaled feel and protection, without sacrificing durability. In addition, we've crafted our REV1X series gloves with a multi-layer back too. Each model even has its own molded, 3D-sublimated design. The 11.75-Inch REV1X glove is equipped with a stylish, eye-catching neon green and black design that is sure to turn heads on the field. The revolutionary lace-less I-web and heel will also help you stand out. This innovative new feature allows you to have a completely consistent feel, to make sure you're snagging everything hit your way. And with the ultra-premium 'HOH' leather in all the right places, these REV1X gloves boast the same professional quality break-in & performance you expect from Rawlings. For added comfort, this REV1X infield glove even features an adaptive hand opening. This allows you to get a 'custom fit' on your wrist every time you put it on. The 2022 REV1X 11.75-Inch infield glove will completely change your game. Join the REVolution now, order yours today!
- 11.75" H-web
- Palm Catching Surface Is Constructed From Heart Of The Hide Quality U.S. Steerhide Leather
- Shell Backing Is Made In A Synthetic Material With The Help of A Carbon Brand 3D Printer. The Synthetic Material Helps Create A Perfect Glove Shape & Allows For Thinner Padding In The Glove That Should Still Hold Up Over Time.
- Rawlings Adaptive Fit System - Employs Elastic Material That Keeps The Wrist Backing Snug To Your Hand Without Including A Cumbersome Lacing System
- Conventional Open Backing
- An Optimized Lattice Structure In The Pinky & Thumb Material Of The Glove Allows For Variable Thickness In Those 2 Sections. This Should Lower The Weight On The Glove While Also Keeping These Areas Durable.
- Pinky & Thumb Sections Of Inner Hand Lining Are Free Of Leather Loops. Allows For More Freedom In Regard To Manner In Which You Wear Your Glove (i.e. Standard -Or- With 2 Fingers In Pinky Stall).
- Top Of The Web & Heel Of The Glove Feature A Lace-Less Design That Provides An Unobstructed Fielding Experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.