With a shallow pocket design that helps easily secure the ball for quicker transfers, the 11.5" A2000 1786 is a favorite of middle infielders. Featuring our all-new ComfortPro Fit, Bold Logos and Flat Finger Binding, this iconic infield patterns takes the next step in its evolution, while staying true to its traditional routes with classic Black and Blonde Pro Stock Leather.
- 11.5" I-Web
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.