Keep hitters guessing with the A2000 B2SS. A Closed Two-Piece Web allows you to change grips and keep the ball hidden on the mound and the 12" length is a perfect size to make plays on comebackers. A Black SuperSkin-Black Pro Stock Leather combination with Blonde accents is a traditional look and, over time, the B2SS will form to the shape of your hand, thanks to our all-new ComfortPro Lining.
- 12" 2-Piece Closed Web
- Pro Stock® Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin: ™SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Thin Heel Pad: A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.