Wilson 2021 A2000 SC1786 SpinControl Infield Baseball Glove - 11.5"
Making a play on a ball with topspin in the hole is one of the toughest plays for a middle infielder. The all-new A2000 SC1786 is designed to help you pull off this highlight-reel play more easily than ever before. Our innovative SpinControl Technology, a dimpled texture in the web and palm of this 11.5" model, helps slow the spin of a ball as it hits your glove. This means you get get it out of the A2000 SC1786's shallow pocket quicker than ever, firing a perfect throw for the out.
- 11.5" I-Web Infield pattern
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.