Take full command of the infield with the extra length of the A2000® SC1787. At 11.75”, this pattern offers an extra ¼” of reach so you can make a play on that ground ball in the hole or hot shot down the third base line. Innovation meets tradition with Spin Control Technology™ in the classic Saddle Tan Pro Stock® leather palm. The patented surface texture increases friction between your glove and the ball, leading to high-speed transfers and sure outs on throws across the diamond.
- 11.75" I-Web
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.