We're not about outfielders running down a ball, laying out to make a diving play and the ball popping out. The all-new A2000 SCOT7SS helps you avoid that outcome, thanks to our SpinControl Technology, which increases friction between the ball and your glove as it impacts the Pro Stock Leather in the palm. This 12.75" outfield pattern showcases an all-Black SuperSkin back, outlined Bold Logos and a redesigned ComfortPro Lining, that allows the glove to form to your hand over time for maximum comfort.
- 12.75" Single Post Web with Baseball Stitch
- Rolled Dual Welting goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time
- SuperSkin is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather but twice as durable; its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove and is easier to clean than traditional leather
- Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field as it reduces the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, resulting in less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro Fit featuring ProLux Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand; the new comfort sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.