Make a statement in the field with May’s GOTM model, a White and Black Custom A2000 1975 with flashes of Tropical Blue and Neon Orange. This 11.75" infield glove is crafted with White SuperSkin and a Black palm, and features a deep pocket to help corral the ball.
Each month, Wilson unveils a new A2K or A2000 Glove of the Month - a unique limited-edition Pro Stock ball glove available only in-store from select dealers. Past Glove of the Month gloves have included player customs, one-of-a kind models and fan-designed contest winners. A portion of the proceeds go to Pitch in for Baseball, a longtime Wilson charity partner.
- 11.75" I-Web
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.