A backstop’s companion behind the dish, the A2000® M2 catcher’s mitt includes integrated thumb protection to help players through the grind of countless pitches in the bullpen or on the field. This 33.5” catcher’s mitt offers the size required to block balls in the dirt while still empowering catchers with the control to frame pitches on the edge of the strike zone. Black and Grey Pro Stock® leather delivers the unmatched feel and relentless durability required behind home plate, and new gradient Bold Logos in Yellow and White bring a modern look to A2000.
- 33.5" Half Moon Web
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.