The Easton Speed Comp -10 is a one-piece speed balanced Hyperlite™ composite bat that’s composed with the lightest composite material, for the fastest swinging youth bat in the game. The Carbon Zero Handle is built from 90% carbon fiber and constructed with a zero-degree layup, creating an extra stiff handle for almost zero vibration and an ultra-solid feel. Speed Cap™ provides a more flexible, responsive barrel with natural sound on impact. Hyperlite™ swing weight for the most speed behind the ball at contact. Cushioned Flex™ grip provides comfort in hands. It is approved for play in leagues and associations that follow the USA Baseball standard.
- Engineered with Hyperlite Composite, Easton's lightest composite material, for the fastest swinging youth bat in the game
- The Carbon Zero handle is built from 90% carbon fiber and constructed with a zero-degree layup, creating an extra-stiff handle for almost zero vibration and a solid feel
- Speed Cap provides a mroe flexible and responsive barrel
- Hyperlite Composite swing weight allows for top bat speed behind the ball at contact
- Cushioned 2.2mm Flex Grip provides comfort in hands
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.