- Christian Yelich Turn Model
- Maple Bone Rubbed Wood
- EXOPRO: Gives you a finish you can feel in an incredibly durable top coat that not only drastically increases surface hardness, but gives you a mirror-like finish in high-gloss models, elevating the color and grain definition of the bat.
- Knob Medallion: Easy-to-read medallions have been embedded in the knob, clearly show the identifying characteristics of your bat and replacing outdated etching that has been previously used. The medallion indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length, while the bat name is engraved in the surrounding area.
- Seamless Decals: Louisville Slugger’s exclusive Seamless Decals are applied directly under the top coat, giving MLB Prime bats a pristine look. All MLB Prime models feature branding that blends into the bat almost as intricately as the grain of the wood itself – without added stress from pressure and heat. Thanks to this innovative technology, MLB Prime bats continue to shine after countless trips to the plate.
- Craftsman-Style Cup: Our completely re-engineered Craftsman-Style Cup features a thicker width edge along the end of the barrel, lending added strength and durability to the end of the bat to help reduce chipping and cracking.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.