Marucci MV463 2.0 performance sunglasses are made specifically for on-field use with lenses produced by Carl Zeiss Vision, engineered to enhance clarity, improve visibility and balance color perception to create higher performing on-field sunglasses.
Choosing a Lens:
- Green base lenses allow true color recognition while tracking the ball against green grass and blue sky
- Grey base lenses are neutral and allows the eyes to perceive colors in their truest form. Grey tints are best in high-lighting conditions as they reduce brightness and glare
- Violet base lenses deliver maximum color contrast for the brightest field of vision to track the ball in all lighting conditions
- Impacto lens technology is tested by Zeiss to provide the highest-level eye protection
- Ri-Pel™ scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses repel dirt, oil and water in tough weather conditions
- TR90 sport-specific frame with rust-proof cam hinges offers mobility with a secure fit
- Sunglasses fit comfortably underneath hat brim during play and securely on top the bill as conditions change
- Adjustable rubberized nose piece for superior comfort
- Flexible wrap frame design provides security without pressure
- Frame measures 71-14-132
- Lenses produced by Carl Zeiss Vision
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.