Introducing the IK3 Series Japanese Kip Infield Glove, part of our Warstic DFNDR series. Using the top 1% of Japanese Kip Leather, we set out to design and craft high performance fielding gloves worthy of our co-owner, and 2 time gold glove winner, Ian Kinsler’s specs and standard. Japanese Kip leather is known for its fine texture and butter softness, without sacrificing any durability. Lightweight, but sturdy, these gloves are built to perform and last for years to come.
- 11.5" Single Post Web
- Japanese Kip Leather outer, with real wool on wrist strap interior
- Wild Horse color scheme with cream-colored leather on back of glove, tan pinky edge, palm & lining, with toffee-colored leather edging and lacing
- Warstic embroidered in black on back of pinky, with "It's not the weapon, it's the warrior" embossed below in the leather
- Black Warstripes embroidered on back of wrist strap, and DFNDR Series embossed on back of pinky, below the embroidery
- On the front of the glove, Warstripes are embossed on the palm, "Time To Hunt" on the index finger, "Warstic" on the thumb edge, and "IK3INF 11.50 Japanese Kip" on the other edge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.