Play with a purpose. The 2023 Autism Speaks A2000® PF92SS 12.25” Outfield Baseball Glove displays Autism Speaks Blue on lightweight and durable SuperSkin™. Crafted with Pedroia Fit, this A2000 PF92SS features shorter finger stalls and a narrow wrist opening to give players with smaller hands more control in the outfield. A Pro-Laced T-Web is designed to snare every batted ball, and multi-colored gradient Bold Logos pair with the exclusive Love the Moment stamp on the pinky to put the finishing touches on this outfield essential.
All Love the Moment products proudly integrate Autism Speaks Blue and feature the Love the Moment™ branding developed by Wilson and Autism Speaks. Wilson donates a minimum of $150,000 annually to support Autism Speaks’ mission to promote solutions, across the spectrum and throughout the life span, for the needs of people with autism and their families.
- 12.25" Pro Lace T Web With Center Lace
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.