Make every play look easy with the 2024 A2000 1786SS, an 11.5” infield glove engineered with Black and White SuperSkin™ to reduce glove weight, allow for an easier break-in and repel moisture. The glove’s shallow pocket construction is shaped to help second basemen, third basemen and shortstops quickly transfer the ball for double plays and force outs. A spin on Wilson’s most popular infield model, the 2024 A2000® 1786SS boasts classic Black Pro Stock® leather for a sure feel and the durability players expect to withstand countless repetitions on the dirt. The traditional H-Web secures line drives and ground balls and Bold Logos in iconic Wilson Yellow complete a timeless appearance.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.