Superstar outfielder Julio Rodriguez burst onto the scene in Seattle and designed his A2000 JR44 GM in Navy Blue and Blonde to ride the Pacific Northwest wave. Based on the A2000 1810 – Wilson’s latest outfield pattern from Master Glove Craftsman Shigeaki Aso – the 12.75” A2000 JR44 GM features a modified wrist strap and wider pinky stall to create a secure feel when running, fielding and throwing. Rodriguez customized the glove with Navy Blue Pro Stock® leather, including SnakeSkin accents on the thumb, wrist and index finger. A Blonde accent appears on the ring finger, and the Single Post & Double Bar Web helps channel every catch into the pocket for reliable performance on the grass.
- 12.75" Single Post Web
Pro Stock® Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
Modified Wrist Strap: Shaped to bend toward the player's hand near the pinky, creating a snug fit without feeling too tight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.